|Terms and Conditions ||
By signing up for an account to use Opiniopedia and contribute to discussions, you declare the following:
End User Declaration
I hereby declare as a user of the Opiniopedia website and contributor to discussions:
- I am a human being of adult age. I am not a child, nor am I somebody who is intentionally utilising computer generated script-bots to access this website.
- I will engage if fair, honest and just discussions without resorting to slander, name calling, threats whether acts of violence or ill-will towards any other contributor.
- I will not swear or curse in the general course of my discussions or attempt to coerce or intimidate my fellow contributors in a bad way.
- If I find other contributors acting contrary to any of these declarations I would see fit to remind them of these terms and conditions and if such behaviour persists, contact Opiniopedia for assistance.
- In the normal course of using this website, if I were to be offended, threatened, physically or otherwise, I would not hold Opiniopedia accountable or liable for any damages, either expressed or implied, for the actions or non-action of individuals or parties implicated in such course of using this website.
I hereby declare that I agree with these terms and conditions as a user of Opiniopedia.
|Opiniopedia : Copyright © 2006-2010 Roy Sherfan. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: The views and opinions expressed on Opiniopedia are NOT the views and opinions held by Opiniopedia but are the views expressed by our users.
We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by utilising the information, views and opinions expressed on this website.
The content of this website is FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Any action or decision based upon information from this website is done so at one's OWN RISK.